This recipe is an Ashley original that was cooked for the first time this week. It's simple and delicious.
- Ahi filet, cut into rectangular slab for searing
- Avocado oil to coat skillet
- salt and pepper to taste
- head of lettuce with leaves large enough to use for wrapping
- 1 cup quinoa
- Onion, diced
- Tomato, diced
- bell pepper, diced
- dash sesame oil
- 1 tsp yuzu kosho paste
- dash shoyu
- Cook quinoa according to instructions. Set aside
- Prepare lettuce and dice veggies. Heat skillet to med-high to sear the ahi. While pan is heating, mix last six ingredients in a small bowl- chill this mixture until serving.
- Sear ahi on all sides, leaving the center uncooked. Place on a cutting board and slice.
- Serve as a build your own lettuce wrap entree with all ingredients scooped onto the lettuce and eaten by hand.
- Spray Panko with cooking spray.