Delicious semi-firm texture and a sweet mild flavored, deep water fish.
- 1 can coconut milk
- zest of one orange
- 1 tsp white truffle oil
- Ginger- Just a dash
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 c sesame oil
- Juice of zested orange
- About 3 lbs of fillets, or 7 small fillets
- 2/3 c olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- Cooking spray
- Combine sauce ingredients and bring to a mild boil.
- Turn down and let simmer, stirring regularly for 10-15 mins.
- While sauce simmers, marinate fish in oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Remove from marinade and place on baking dish. Coat with Panko.
- Spray Panko with cooking spray.
- Broil for 8-10 mins, until cooked through (Should be snow white).
- Remove from heat, top with Orange, Coconut, Truffle Sauce. Enjoy!